The Body Shop's White Musk Smoky Rose

Now on paper, this wouldn't be a scent for me. Musk? Eugh! While I want to like musky scents (they just sound so sexy) I've never found one that I like. However, I was browsing in The Body Shop the other day and decided to have a sniff of their White Musk range. The range consists of three perfumes (and other body products), the original White Musk, White Musk Libertine (with sweet notes of Turkish delight, baby orchid and Chantilly cream) and this newest addition White Musk Smoky Rose. Now I sniffed the other two and like I thought, not for me. So I was so supervised when this third scent blew me away! It's sultry and grown up, it's like the perfume for the person I want to smell like. I'm usually a big fan of really sweet scents, but there comes a time when I just want to feel a bit more grown up, and this is perfect for that. It has notes of smoky black rose and tobacco flower and doesn't smell too musky. In fact, I was talking to the lady who served me, and we both commented on how we don't like musky scents, but find this one to be gorgeous. I couldn't stop sniffing my wrists the whole way home!

I suggest you pop into the Body Shop and give this one a try. The 30ml Eau de Parfum is £13 and the Eau de Toilette is £10 for 30ml and £15 for 60ml. Plus now is the perfect time to buy, as there's 40% off with the code 14673 in store or online. Bargain!

2 comments:

  1. I have the perfume of this. I really like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the perfume of this. I really like it :-)

    ReplyDelete