My wish list No.2

I've been googling these boots at least once a week for the last few months, and have just sat there staring wistfully at the screen. I love boots, not just in the Autumn/Winter but all year round really. You can wear them with jeans or trousers and I also think they toughen up a dress or a skirt, and these are just sooooo beautiful. At £150 they're quite expensive, more than I have ever spent on footwear before, but jeez so I want them. Maybe when I've put in a few more hours overtime...

Having fine, poker-straight hair, I'm always on the lookout for products that add a little oomph. This product is a lightweight paste that is used on dry hair to add some texture and is perfect for fine hair as it won't weigh it down.

I spent what felt like hours today desperately scouring the various Essie stands in my local Boots and Superdrug, but none of them stocked this colour, and I was gutted! When you see it on the nails it's a really dark, almost black, navy blue. Dark nails are something that I wear all year round and this looks like a lovely alternative to my favourite black. But... I think I may have found a dupe for this. As I said, I couldn't find the colour instore, and I was desperate for it! I found this polish called Midnight Iris by Beauty UK in Superdrug and it was only £3.49. In the bottle it looks a very dark, almost black, navy blue, so I'm pretty hopefully. I'll let you know what I think in a future post.

4. Bat Suspender tights £8 ASOS
Bat's aren't just for halloween you know! As you may have gathered, I like my fashion on the gothy side, and I just think these are really fun and something that, lets face it, I would wear all year round.

5. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes
UGH. UGGHHHHHH. WHY IS TARTE NOT AVAILABLE IN THE UK?!? Bloggers in the US rave about these blushes and can you blame them? Look at all these beautiful shades! I really hope Tarte comes to the UK soon.

6. Giorgio Armani Si £44 for 30ml
I actually smelt this in one of those magazine sniff pages, and it was love at first whiff. It's a sweet scent (which is my favourite) but it also has a musky more exotic undertone to it. The main notes are cassis nectar, modern chypre and light musky wood and I just can't get enough. Perfume isn't something I usually spend my money on, but after smelling this instore, I think I may have to! I'm hoping there may be some special christmas offers coming up soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment