My wish list

Sometimes (and I'm sure everyone does this) I like to go on the internet and just look at the stuff I want to buy. I spend a few hours filling my basket full of products, and then I sigh, shut the laptop and go have a stiff drink.

I'm going to talk you through a few items on my most coveted list, and I promise you, some of these items will be mine.

1. Aveda Exfoliant £17 from LookFantastic

If you read my last post you will know that I have become obsessed with Caroline Hirons (her blog can be found here) and in turn, skincare. One of the products that she has convinced me I am lacking in my routine is an exfoliating toner. This one comes highly recommended, as well as the Pixi Glow Tonic. I'm debating which one to purchase but the Pixi Glow Tonic is only available in store, so I may be making a trip into the centre of London pretty sharpish.

2. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers £20 from House of Fraser

Now, I have some eyelash curlers but they do nothing for me. I'm pretty sure they were the cheapest ones I could find at the time, as it was an added extra to my routine which I didn't really think necessary. But now I hear people talking about how great these are and I think "What if? What if these are all that's standing between me and beautiful fluttery eyelashes..."

3. Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Mask £27 from their website

I have heard everyone talk about this mask. It's a clay based mask which is supposed to be "a gentle yet thorough deep-cleansing treatment that extracts impurities clogging the pores, to smooth and refresh the skin." This mask is apparently gentle enough to use twice a week. I needs it.

4. Revlon Photo Ready Cream Blush in Coral Reef £7.99 at most places

Mmmmm....cream blush. Mmmmm....coral cream blush. I never used to wear blush, and I used to wonder why I always looked so dead in pictures. I don't have many orangey toned blushes, or many cream ones come to mention it, so I think this would be the perfect addition to my collection.

5. Stila In The Know Palette £25 from LookFantastic

I've heard a lot of raves about the "In the..." palettes but this is the one that calls to me. I typically only wear neutral eye shadows, and every one of these shades looks like one I would wear. I also love, love, love matte eyeshadows.I have been tempted by the Naked Basics palette for this very reason, but you just get a much bigger variety with this palette.

6. Balance Me Radiance Fask Mask £18 from LookFantastic

I told you I was obsessed with skincare. Why do I need two clay masks in my wish list? I just do ok? This one not only contains clay but also a "bespoke fruit acid". Ooooooo.

7. MUA's Undress Your Skin highlighting powder £3 from their website or Superdrug

Ok, so why do I have something that only costs £3 in my wish list? Way to push the boat out, right? Well. I've heard a lot of people talk about this highlighter and how it's a dupe for Mac's Soft and Gentle skin finish. So I obviously want to try it. It's sold out online, and my local Superdrug has a pitiful amount of MUA stuff. I've been to a few larger Superdrug's and guess what? Sold out. The hunt continues. For just £3, I can say that this is one product on my list that I will definitely purchase (when I can find the bloody thing!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment