June favourites


A bit of a sparse favourites list this month. My birthday is (was!) on July the 1st so I held back from buying any new stuff throughout the month of June and really, my favourites haven't changed too much from last month. I've stuck to my same skincare routine and the majority of the same make up. Saying that, there are a few new things that I've been loving throught June.

First of all, my new Topshop highlighter. Since discovering highlighters I have been obsessed. Where have they been all my life?! I love this one because it packs quite a punch, and I like the creamy texture.
I just think it makes me look so glowy, even with minimal make up. Check this bad boy in action!
Now that summer seems to be on its way, thoughts turn to flip flops and "oh shit, I'm going to have to get my feet out" which leads on to my next two products. My Soap & Glory Heel Genius foot cream smells absolutely gorgeous (don't all their products?) and feels really good on my tootsies. Sometimes I apply a thick layer of this and then pop on some cotton socks before bed and wake up with really smooth feet. My next item I've been loving for my toes is the Barry M Gelly nail polish in Satsuma. I think a bright colour on the toes looks really pretty in summer.

I've also been loving these two new lipsticks this month, a bright reddy orange colour called Sun Up by Revlon. I actually think this has been discontinued because I bought it off of ebay and I couldn't find any swatches or anything online, but I really like it. A more subtle colour is no. 16 by Kate Moss. It's a nice pink colour and I just love the formulation of these lipsticks.

I've swatched Glow, the Kate Moss lipstick, and then Sun Up, below.



Keep an eye out for my next post, all about my birthday pressies!


0 comments:

Post a Comment