Rings and tings



Please excues my chipped nails, but I just had to show everyone these lovely new rings I've recently purchased from Topshop. I'm really loving midi rings at the moment, I just think they look so dainty and cute. These came in a  pack of three (I'm only wearing two as the third was a gold look one, and I'm not really a fan of gold jewellry).

I also got this beautiful semi-precious turquoise ring. The actual band is made from leather rather than metal which makes it really unsual. I'm a big fan of jewellry made out of different materials. I love wooden rings but since developing an allergic reaction to wood (no jokes please) I've been on the lookout for something different. Who'd have thought I would have found it in Topshop?!

I've had a look on their website and can't see these items on there, but I suggest popping into your local store if you're interested, as I only got them last week. There are actually loads of nice rings in Topshop at the moment, I've seen quite a few skull ones I like, so I may be back in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment