Neem oil. The skins stinky saviour.

I think no matter what your skin is like, we all get the occasional spot. I always ysed to use Tea Tree oil to treat my spots and I know that alot of people really rave about it, but for me it never really did anything. I never saw any brilliant improvements. Then I heard about this wonder product called Neem oil. Neem oil is a vegetable oil pressed from the fruits and seeds of the neem tree. It's used alot for skincare afflictions and I heard had heard amazing this about it being used on spots. I had also heard alot about it's really potent smell, but hey! Needs must.

I bought mine from this seller on Amazon for a very reasonable price, but I've heard you can buy it in Indian grocery stores.

I must say, this does stink. It kind of smells like chicken stock, very garlicy and very strong, but ti doesn't really bother me as I use it in the evening. I dab it on any spots, or if I'm having a really bad time, put it all over my face, and then go to bed. In the morning, my skin has drastically improved. Honestly, if Tea Tree oil doesn't work for you, give Neem oil a go.


0 comments:

Post a Comment