Ice cream nails



What's this? This yellow ball in the sky? Sun?! Surely not!!

Well while we have warm weather, thoughts turn to ice creams and pastel colours. For me at least, and I thought I'd show you my favourite new nail polish for when the sun comes out. I love blues and greens (I must show you my hair) and that goes for my nails too. This colour is "Pistachio Ice Cream" by MUA (their online store can be found here) and it's only £1. They've recently done a bit of a packaging re-haul, so their nail polishes look very similar to a certain high end brand. The consistency is quite thick, but after two coats and a top coat, I think you get a nice finish. I've actually worn this polish for the last week. I took it off last night just to re-apply it, that's how much I love it. Mmmmm......ice cream.


0 comments:

Post a Comment