My "I just need to get some suntan lotion" haul

So I've just been away for 10 days in the sunshine (very, very needed) and even though I was determined that I absolutely did not need any more stuff, I somehow ended up doing a little bit of shopping before I left. I told myself that I was just popping out to get some suntan lotion for my face, but I saw a few other things that I just needed, and then I sort of...fell into Primark. And the rest, as they say, is history.

Ok, first of all, Superdrug. I got my facial suntan stuff. I've always just used the same stuff on my face that I use on my body, but I hate how greasy it makes me look so I thought I'd give this a go.

I also picked up one of the new Power Pouts by MUA. I kinda knew that if I went into Superdrug this would happen. I love the Revlon Kissable Balm Stains and had recently decided that I was going to add the orangey one to my collection when I saw that MUA had released a very similar product for just £3. Always keen to save some cash I knew that one of these would soon be mine. I got Justify, which is an orangey colour and I'm very pleased with it. It is very similar of the Revlon ones, down to the minty scent. If these are included in any offers coming up soon I'm pretty sure I'll be adding some more to my collection.

Another lip product I for some reason needed (I did not need this) is the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose. I already have the Vanilla & Macadamia one and oh my word. I love it. Words cannot describe how much I love it. It smells like angels made cupcakes and sprinkled rainbows ontop. I love it so much that even though I have an almost full one, I wanted another one. Unfortunately they didn't have that flavour (scent? Is it more of a flavour if I want to eat it?) so I got the raspberry one. It smells just like raspberry yoghurt, which is nice, but still doesn't trump angel rainbow cakes.

The last thing I got from Superdrug really was an impulse buy. I literally run out of the queue to add the Real Techniques Core Collection brush set to my basket. I saw it out of the corner of my eye and all I could think is "everyone loves these brushes, you must have them". The set comes in it's own little case which doubles as a stand too so I thought that was pretty cool. I haven't actually tried them yet as I was packing light for my holiday so these didn't make the cut, but I'll be giving them a go soon.

Next, Primark. I had it in the back of my mind that I needed a new handbag to take away with me, as I either have a very big one (too big to lug around at the airport) or a very small (too small to fit my Kobo, a must for the airport) so I was pretty pleased when I found this skull and stud bag for £8. It's flat but flexible so it only really takes up as much space as I need it to. Perfect.


 
 I also got a hair doughnut so I could quickly shove my hair up on holiday and a pack of studs for £2.50. There's a few in there that aren't really my thing but for that price I can't grumble. Now for my favourite item, this lovely shirt. It's quite sheer with lace panelling at the sides which will make it so lovely and cool for the summer months. But look at the pattern! Skulls! Flowers! Surely this was made for me!




0 comments:

Post a Comment