My "I have an hour until my train leaves" haul



I'm on my way back to the sunny Midlands for a much needed spa break with the mamma. The problem is, I had an hours wait at Euston station, which means one thing; spending money I don't have on things I don't need. Boot's are having a buy one get one half price on a lot of make up, so I got the Rimmel moisture renew lipstick in Soft Coral, and the Kate Moss in number 16. Both quite pale (not nude though. Some would say I'm a never-nude) pinky colours which are perfect for summer. I then moved on to the Body Shop where it was 3 for 2 on skincare. Now you know that skincare is my thang at the moment and I've been keeping my eye out for a nice refreshing toner and vitamin C products, so this was my chance! I got the vitamin C refreshing spray (I spritzed this as soon as I got on the train as I was just so flustered and sweaty. Nice.) the vitamin C   Serum thing which I'm hoping will give my skin a glow. Lastly I got a natural toner, which...errr... Said refreshing, so had me sold! The lady also talked me into getting their beauty card, which is £5 but gives you 10% of every purchase, with rewards along the way, a peppermint foot scrub and a gift on your birthday!

This is why I should not be left alone at the shops!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment