Primark shoe haul

So last week the sun came out and I realised that I don't really have any summer shoes. Living in London, I tend to wear trainers or boots most of the year round, so when the sun does shine I don't really know what to do with my poor sun deprived tootsies. So of to Primark I went, purchased four pairs of shoes and... then sun has not been seen since. Oh well, at least I'll be prepaired if the sun does make an appearance anytime soon.

So the first (and most exciting pair in my eyes) are the mouse shoes!


Look at these babies! I was so excited when I saw these. How could I pass up shoes with frikkin' mouse faces on them?!? They were only £8 and work every penny in my eyes. They come up rather big so I had to go a size down. If you are weird like me and like your feet to have faces on them, then get down to Primark quick.

I got a pair of black studded flip flops, which I believe were £4 or £4.50. Pretty basic, I've had them before and I would buy them again. Everyone needs flip flops!




I got some blacked wedged sandles for when I'm feeling fancy. These were only £10 and made me think of the 90's for some reason. I think they'd look great with some skinny jeans.

Last but not least I got these open toed flats which have a woven look to them. To be honest, there were a pair of coral open toed shoes that I really wanted, but alas it was not to be, the 5 were too small, the 5 were too big, so I ended up grabbing these out of a need for another pair of summer flats. But when I tried them on, they actually looked really pretty. I believe these were £8 too.

So I had great success shopping in Primark for some summer shoes. Now if only the sun would come back out so I can wear some of them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment