A trip to Stockholm

So I've recently come back from a long weekend in Stockholm. Everytime I told people that I was visiting Stockholm the first thing they would say was "It's really expensive over there". They were right. But we knew it wasn't going to be cheap, and it really was somewhere we wanted to visit, so hell to it!

We stayed in Södermalm, which is supposed to be the "young" and "hip" area of Stockholm. It was a very nice central area, and I would recommend it if you were thinking of visiting Stockholm, full of shops, bars and restaurants. It was also in a great location for venturing into the old town (Gamla Stan) which is a really pretty, yet touristy part of Stockholm.

The thing about Stockholm, is that it is just so pretty. I feel in love with the beautiful buildings, and the lovely lakes ( and stunning Swedes!) So here are some pictures from my trip.
























0 comments:

Post a Comment